The College Chronicle was first published in May of 1873 by the students and faculty of North-Western College (the name changed to North Central College in 1926). The Chronicle appeared monthly through June of 1876, when it ceased operations due to financial crisis. In 1883, the College Chronicle re-appeared and has since been published constantly in various formats, including differing sizes, reporting styles, and publication schedules. Click here to see the full article.